About Me..

~I am the type of photographer that travels a far, but doesn’t observe the various sites that everyone else does. I look for specific people and events of interest. I look at the happiness in a child’s eyes, the wisdom of an old man sitting on a rock, the colors in a landscape, and that stunning look that exists in select people, places and things. With these images I write my book. Not with a pencil and paper, but from behind the lens. I love to preserve memories and wonder what is that high school student doing today? I wonder if the athlete I photographed four years ago is playing college football ? How many of the couples I photographed are still married? Is that little girl with the big smile still as happy today as she was years ago?
~I want you to be part of my book!
It is true that memories last forever, so let me capture yours today.
~I specialize in Sports, Event, Portrait, Youth and Wedding photography

~Contact Me at: KazinskiPhotography@wi.rr.com
My Web Site:  www.kazinskiphotography.com   

1 comments:

Just a recommendation for Dan to all who may visit here. Dan is a very generous and wonderful photographer! Our experience with him has been in sport photography. He sees the athletes well and anticipates their moves which results in great action images. His work has been greatly appreciated and very well received. We recommend him highly and wish him all the best!
--Family of a Varsity Athlete